Birth Doula Services
- Free, no obligation first meeting to determine whether we are the right fit for each other
- Two prenatal meetings to get to know your wishes, concerns, and expectations for your birth, to discuss birth options, comfort techniques, and any other topics of your choice
- Unlimited phone, text, and email support during pregnancy
- If desired, I can accompany you to a doctor’s or midwife’s appointment
- Help formulating your birth plan
During labor and the birth
- Continuous support during labor – I can meet you at home, or at the hospital or birth center
- Use of non-medical comfort and relaxation measures: positioning, massage, visualization, etc.
- Photography and video of your birth, if desired
- Immediate postpartum support for 1-2 hours, during which time I can help initiate breastfeeding
After the birth
- A postpartum meeting within 10 days of the birth to review the birth, answer any questions you might have, offer further breastfeeding support if needed, and help you find community resources for new moms.